Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crafty Clearance Haul

I decided to share my latest  "crafty" shopping trip with you.  I know that I love to look and see what kind of awesome deals that others get on their craft items. Town is an hour away for me and when I go I have to hit all of my favorite stores and of course take my coupons with me and go straight to the clearance aisle!

Michael's
JoAnne's 
and my favorite
Hobby Lobby



Not on clearance but I have wanted this little mold for a long time!


Can't wait to make some cool stuff with this!




could not pass up Tim Holt's  stuff!!!
Little over $6 for each....


Gingerbread man cookie cutters 10 cents each!
Winter time projects!


I am loving my molds....got lots of plans for these little cuties.  Love all of Martha Stewart Molds!

Lots of cute buttons for 50 cents pack.
( I am currently addicted to the buttons! thanks to my friend Tara!)

got this storage container for $10

I think that I done pretty good.  Just want to invite you to link up any project with a pun in it over at




3 comments:

  1. Super great deals! Thanks for sharing. Gotta love .50 buttons.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Deals....I thought I was alone on the buttons...but I am short on them.....need to buy more. :-)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What an awesome haul! Super sweet deals!

    ReplyDelete