Monday, May 20, 2013

Craft room renovation cont....

Well, as promised...here is another shot of my craft room.  
This is a picture of how messy my shelves were.  


I am liking this little wall shelf to help sort and organize some of my embossing powders and flocking powder.


I really like how pretty my Sizzix dies look.

But.....
I just don't know what to put on that other shelf!!.
The punches are just not working for me.


Alright all you crafters out there....
What would you put on the shelf on the right?

thanks for dropping by.
This is the last week to link up your craft room.  
Head on over to Craftin Desert Divas and link up!!!

But before you go...here is a craftin tid bit:
Put things away as you bring them into your craft room instead of piling them up to do later like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment